Friday, August 19, 2022

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ

spot_img











Scheme for Allotment of Residential, Commercial Plots of PDA Enclave Dhuri to be launched soon: Sakshi Sawhney

Patiala, 1 July 2022 (Yes Punjab News)
It is informed by Ms. Sakshi Sawhney, IAS, Chief Administrator, PDA that under the Land Owners Become Partners Scheme (80:20) of the Housing & Urban Development Department, Government of Punjab, acquired around 34.64 acres of land situated at Dhuri. At present, development works have been mostly completed in this scheme. The Authority has carved out around 80000 sq. Yards of residential area and 2400 sq. yards of commercial area in the said scheme.

PDA will launch soon this scheme for the allotment of residential plots in PDA Enclave, Dhuri. Subsequently, PDA would auction the commercial plots which have been carved out at the site. She further informed that, Patiala Development Authority (PDA) on Thursday disbursed an amount of Rs. 5.84 crores to the landowners of the said scheme. She further apprised that till today, the authority has paid 62.5% of the notional value to the landowners and the remaining 37.5% amount will also be paid soon after the launch of this scheme.

Subscribe to YesPunjab Telegram Channel & receive Important News Updates

- Advertisement -

Yes Punjab - TOP STORIES

Punjab News

Sikh News

Transfers, Postings, Promotions

- Advertisement -spot_img

Stay Connected

30,704FansLike
113,976FollowersFollow

ENTERTAINMENT

National

GLOBAL

OPINION

The importance of rights of the nation – by Seema Singh

As we celebrate 75 years of Independence, it is a high time to introspect and contemplate about the gains and losses we made in...

Gilli-Danda: Comeback of 75 indigenous sports – by Narvijay Yadav

Under the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ the central government has stepped up the plan to introduce 75 indigenous sports in all schools. The popular...

Is the world sliding into a Chernobyl-plus nuclear disaster in Ukraine? – by Sergei Strokan

New Delhi, Aug 13, 2022- Tensions around the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant in Ukraine reached a climax by the weekend, after three more missiles...

SPORTS

Health & Fitness

Rise in pregnancy-related complications during Covid pandemic

New York, Aug 13, 2022- Covid-19 has caused unprecedented stressors as a new study showed a rise in pregnancy-related complications during the pandemic. The study, published in the journal JAMA Network Open, assessed how pregnancy-related complications and obstetric outcomes changed during Covid compared to pre-pandemic. Looking at the relative changes in the mode of delivery, rates of premature births and mortality...

Gadgets & Tech

error: Content is protected !!