Chandigarh, March 28, 2020 (Yes Punjab News)
The Chandigarh Administration has started online system for issuing movement passes for individuals / organizations involved in the supply of essential items.
One can apply for their movement passes online at the website of Chandigarh Administration – “chandigarh.gov.in”
Following are the instructions to apply for Movement Pass
1. Movement Pass is being issued for people involved in essential services or any other emergency.
2. The entry can be made for multiple passes using the “Add Details to List for Step 2” Button.
3. The application will be saved only after entering the valid OTP sent on the mobile number entered at Sr No 1.
4. Submit valid supporting documents otherwise, the application will be rejected. The document can be submitted in pdf/jpg format.
5. In case of multiple supporting document upload single file in pdf format.
6 The applicant will be informed through SMS in case of approval or rejection. In case of approval, the link of the pass will be sent through SMS.
7. One can check his/her status for Pass Request and download Pass online.
It is again clarified that only persons engaged in the supply of essential services can apply for a pass.